How to unblock Voicemod
for Windows in your Firewall
How to unblock Voicemod App in Windows Firewall
- Open Control Panel.
- Go to System and Security.
- In the Windows Firewall section, select "Allow a program through Windows Firewall".
- A window will appear in which you can see a list of applications.
- Find the Voicemod application in the list.
- If you find it, make sure that the box on the left of the name of the application is checked. If this box is already checked, make sure that the box on the right called "Public" is checked.
- If you can not find it, click on the "Allow another program..." button. Choose Voicemod from the list and click on Add. If Voicemod is not listed, click on the Browse button and select Voicemod from its location on your computer.