Steam Voice Changer
How to use Voicemod Voice Changer on Steam Chat
Only 6 simple steps:
- Open Voicemod Voice Changer App.
- Open Steam App.
- Go to Settings (Friends & Chat Button) at the Steam Chat menu.
- In Voice section check if the Recording (audio input) device is set to Voicemod Virtual Audio Device. If is not set, click on CHANGE DEVICE....
- It will open the Sound System window. Select Microphone (Voicemod Virtual Audio Device (WDM)) and click on Set Default.
- Click Ok on the Sound System window and click OK, I'M FINISHED CHANGING SETTINGS on the Steam alert!
With Voicemod you change or modulate your voice in Steam games & troll you contacts in the chat. It’s a powerfull and easy audio tool that applies funny or scary effects to your audio input (microphone). Add delay, echo or vocoder processors only pressing a button and use it in every games using your headphones.
You can modify and change you voice in Steam Chat while playing games like: Dead Cells, TerraTech, Stonehearth, Islands of Nyne: Battle Royale, Graveyard Keeper, FOR HONOR or Unturned. Just plug your mictophone and your headphones in and star trolling everyone!