FEEL THE POWER OF YOUR VOICE!
How to use a voice changer in Sea of Thieves
Change your voice in Sea of Thieves in 4 simple steps:
- Download Voicemod and configure it correctly on your PC by selecting your main microphone as the input device in the application.
- Make sure that the “Voice Changer” toggle at the bottom of the window is turned on.
- Browse the library of soundboards and voice filters and assign your favorites to keybinds if you wish.
- Ensure that “Microphone (Voicemod Virtual Audio Device)” is selected as your default Windows input device. Check out our guide below for detailed instructions on using a microphone with Sea of Thieves.
Your new voice and sound effects should now be coming through your microphone signal. Enjoy!
PUT YOUR BEST PIRATE VOICE
Hype up your Sea of Thieves voice chat by trying on a new voice! Voicemod comes pre-loaded with over 100 voice changers to transform you into anything you can imagine — become scarier, louder, funnier, and much more with our expansive library of options.
Our voice filters allow you to take simple situations and turn them into memorable moments. Going overboard? Throw on our ‘Underwater’ voice and let your crewmates know you’re drowning in perfect character! Trying to be the stern Captain of the ship and keep everyone in line? Our assortment of deep, booming voices will have them listening in no time.
Want your very own pitch-perfect pirate voice? Head over to our Voicelab and experiment with a variety of tools and effects to craft the ultimate raider-worthy voice that’ll have you saying “Arrr!”
ENHANCE YOUR VOYAGES WITH SOUND EFFECTS
With new soundboards added regularly, Voicemod has something for everyone. Play with sounds to make trips with friends even more enjoyable — use meme sounds effects to make them laugh, or activate spooky sounds for perfectly-timed jump scares in stressful battles. Try out our themed packs to get into spirit for every season — perfect for roleplaying or to spice up your gameplay!
Stand out from the crowd and create your very own Sea of Thieves soundboard by uploading custom sound effects to the app! Simply select any .MP3 or .WAV files start forging your very own collection of Sea of Thieves sounds — songs, classic memes, you name it. Assign your favorites to keybinds for easy access so you can spam away with minimal distractions.
HOW DO I USE VOICE CHAT WHILE PLAYING SEA OF THIEVES?
The PC version of Sea of Thieves operates through the Windows 10 store. It also makes use of your Windows computer’s default communication/input device as the microphone while chatting in-game.
To use Voicemod while chatting, ensure that you have “Microphone (Voicemod Virtual Input Device)” selected as your system’s default input device in Windows Sound Settings. You should also have Voicemod is running in the background.
Additionally, make sure your systems microphone privacy settings allow you to use your microphone during in-game voice chat. If you are having issues, check the following steps:
- Make sure that the Sea of Thieves application is closed.
- Click the Windows Start button.
- Type “Privacy” in the search bar.
- Select “Microphone Privacy Settings” in the menu.
- Select “Microphone” on the left-hand side of the screen under “App Permissions”.
- Under “Allow apps use my microphone”, ensure the toggle is set to On.
- Below the toggle, scroll down to find “Sea of Thieves” and “Sea of Thieves Insider”. Ensure they are also toggled to On.
- Launch Sea of Thieves and test your microphone.
EXPERIENCE CLEARER VOCALS
Boost your natural voice with Voicemod’s Clean Mic feature. Whether you’re a streamer looking to enhance your gear without spending an extra cent, or a gamer who wants to sound better in party chat, Clean Voice has you covered. Experience smoother vocals with minimal background noise and balanced audio levels with a single click!
How to use Voicemod with other games & apps