Pennywise is the crazy clown from the IT movie, from which a remake was released in the year 2017. The scene in which the clown calls Georgie has become popular thanks to the acting of the actor of the film, who gave it a dark tone and scary. This sound can be replicated using Voicemod, the best voice changer and soundboard.
Aren't you gonna say hello?
Come on, bucko.
Don't you want a balloon?"
Since many players have used Pennywise voice tone to spend an online prank or trolling in games like Fortnite. To be able to record this peculiar sound is necessary to download an app on the PC that works as a simulator or generator in real time.
Perform this type of pranks, making impressions of Pennywise, the IT clown is perfect for events like Halloween. Send a scary recording to your best friends using a voice changer for trolling like Voicemod.
In addition to performing a voice acting as the actor of the IT movie (remake of 2017) it is necessary to apply a series of effects that can be achieved after downloading a simulator or recording generaton in real time. Get ready to trolling at Fortnite with Pennywise's voice.
You may also be interested in: Best Halloween Voice Changer
How to do Pennywise voice?
- Download, install and activate Voicemod PRO. The voice changer app to create Pennywise's voice.
- Select the Voice Maker function, the custom simulator / generator to create a new sound.
- Select the "Reverb" effect and set the Mix parameter to 60% and the Room parameter to 30%.
- To make the scary tone of the Pennywise voice, select the Highpass effect and just set the Mix parameter to 100% and the Frequency parameter to 60%.
- You already have Pennywise's voice ready for pranks and trolling in online games.
Windows 7/8/8.1/10 (64-bit)